Role Playing

Subtitle

Roleplaying Forums

Forum Home > Role playing > General

Lock
Site Owner

Create any character you want and then start rping!

May 1, 2011 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali walked down the street with Dejango, both of them looking around, "Nice day huh?" Dejango commented. Cali smiled and wrapped her arm around his. "I guess so."

--

May 1, 2011 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

*Names are too Mainstream*
Site Owner

Lock is walking on the same street when he spots Cali. He goes up to her and asks, "Hey, whats up Cali? How's it going Dejango?"

--

I have a fedora, your argument is invalid.

May 1, 2011 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaprof[email protected]
Administrator

Cali jumped up and waved "Hi Lock!" When Cali let go of Dejango, He Raised his eyebrows. " It was going good." Dejango replied, innocently implying soemthing.

--

May 1, 2011 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Well, sorry I interupted you guys. Go back to what you were doing." Lock walks away wondering, "What's his problem? i think i would've known if I did something wrong..."

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali flattened her ears, "Hey Dejango, why did you do that? He didn't even do anything.." Dejango sighed "Too late I guess..." He replied. "Come on, you have to say sorry!" Dejango looked at her sqarely. "I think you know me too well to be saying that."

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Later at night.... Lock was bored out of his mind, so he decided to text Cali. She always knew what to talk about. She could talk to a wall and it would talk back(no ofense its true). hey wuts up? he texted, looking up at the ceiling of his bedroom.

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali sat on her bed. Heyy  she texted. Sorry about Dejango..I think he's just in a bad mood.

(bbl)

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

its k, alot of ppl hate me at first site XD before he could hit send, he got a text from an unknown sender. The text read, hey u better stop texting cali if u know whats good for u. Again? he thought. Could he give it a break?

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango walked upstars into his and Cali's "Hey Cali, can I borrow your phone for one second, I need to see something.?"  Cali smiled "Okay!" Then she gave her phone to him and Dejango walked down stairs.

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Still wondering why Dejango sent the message, he lied there waiting and thinking, waiting and thinking, until he went outside to take a walk. Late night walks always seemed to help Lock think...

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango texted Lock from Cali's Phone. STOP he sent, but it looked like it was from Cali.

--

May 1, 2011 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

ok... i guess ill text u l8r k? he replied

--

May 1, 2011 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango decided to text him one last thing Hey, I have to ask you one more thing, can you meet me by the old abandoned biulding a few blocks down from the ice cream shop?

--

May 1, 2011 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

ok..... when? lock replied, suspiciously

--

May 1, 2011 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango grinned when he got the text from lock,then replied with In a few minutes please! He walked towards the closet to grab his coat.

--

May 2, 2011 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

kk meet u there lock replied. Time to go, he thought to himself

--

May 2, 2011 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Byeeeee He replied then put his coat and and walked to the door, Just then Cali ran downstairs and hugged Dejango "Where are you going?" Dejango smiled "Eh, I'm just gonna take a walk." He said nonchalantly.  "Well, Bye I love you!" She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Love you too babe, bye!" Dejango responded and left.

--

May 2, 2011 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

On his way there, he had a sudden hunch there was going to be something wrong. Just be sure, he replied, jw, y?

--

May 3, 2011 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango read the text then silently cursed at himself for being so very stupid, he should have probably mentioned a reason for meeting Cali. I need help!! He typed, not knowing what else to say.

--

May 3, 2011 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.