Role Playing

Subtitle

Roleplaying Forums

Forum Home > Role playing > General

*Names are too Mainstream*
Site Owner

Lock paused in his tracks. Help with what? Why would she ask for him to meet her without an explanation? Im not  goin anywere without an explanation of y u need my help

--

I have a fedora, your argument is invalid.

May 3, 2011 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

I was walking around the abandoned biulding and I got stuck when when some big crates fell, I need you to help me get out plzzz hurry! He pressed send and smiled at himself for being so smart.

--

May 3, 2011 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

kk coming! Lock trusted the text, being Cali wasn't well known for lying. Not knowimg what liied ahead, he rushed to, "help Cali"

--

May 3, 2011 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango turned down the corner, he was at the abandoned biulding. He walked inside and looked for somewhere to hide.

--

May 3, 2011 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Cali! Where are you? Are you okay?" Lock exclaimed as he bursted into the building, looking for his supposibly injured friend. This isn't suspicious at all... It was a trick! Lock finally found out. If she was under a bunch of crates, how could she send the text? "Dejango..."

--

May 3, 2011 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango laughed and jumped out from behind some cardboard boxes, "I see you finnaly figured out that this was all just a scam. But maybe your also realised that your getting what coming to you. " he growled. "Why can't you just leave Cali alone, I hate to do this, but you've been asking for it for a while now. Let me just tell you, she's not interested, okay!" He barked cracking his fists.

--

May 3, 2011 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Lock instinctively pulled out the knife he always kept on him for such an emergancy. "Look, I don't want to do this..." Lock said cautiously...."Can't we just work this out?"

--

May 3, 2011 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango was slightly suprised that someone like Lock would have a knife in handy, but none the less, he wasn't going to back down just because of a knife. "Work it out huh? How so?" he asked, without letting his guard down.

--

May 3, 2011 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"I don't know," Lock replied, not letting his guard down by an inch. "Maybe you could tell me why you are doing this?"

--

May 3, 2011 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango took a step forward. " Don't play dumb. You know why were here, it's because you can't keep your own filthy hands off my fiance' !" He bared his sharp teeth. "Why don't you just back off, all you do is (Inapropriate launguage that shall not be posted.) me off!"

--

May 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

What? He thought to himself. Wait.... "You're engaged to Cali?!?!?! Since when?"

--

May 3, 2011 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango looked at Lock confusedly, "We've been engaged since June?! You didn't know that?" He asked, somehow letting his guard down.

--

May 3, 2011 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

wow.. i fail... "It's just, nevermind." He replied, flabbergasted. "But please, I don't want to hurt you. I know Cali cares about you. Maybe we can work something out that won't have a negative impact" he said, lowering his knife to shake hands with Dejango.

--

May 3, 2011 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango flicked his ears, he got out of a fighting postition but didn't put his hand out. "Nevermind what?" He asked rasing an eyebrow.

--

May 3, 2011 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Nothing..." he replied anciously. "Friends?"

--

May 3, 2011 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Even Dejango knew he was being stubbern "No. not friends, just not enemies." Then he looked around.

--

May 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Still better than nothing." Lock put the knife back and again, stuck out his hand to Dejango.

--

May 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango grumbled something to himself. Then finally stuck out his hand,  "Fine I guess. But I still have one question."

--

May 4, 2011 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Okay, shoot." Lock replied with a smile. One less enemy after my blood. he silently mumbled

--

May 4, 2011 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

"Did you ever really like Cali?" He asked, with a stern look.

--

May 4, 2011 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.