Role Playing

Subtitle

Roleplaying Forums

Forum Home > Role playing > General

*Names are too Mainstream*
Site Owner

"What kind of a question is that?" he replied cautiously. "Okay, I guess I did. Not any more. She's just a good friend now, that's all." Lock didn't want Dejango after him any more, so he tried to be friendly to him. "Hey, do you and Cali want to go to  some resturant or something? Food's on me."

--

I have a fedora, your argument is invalid.

May 4, 2011 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Dejango shrugged. "Okay, I guess so. But I'll warn you know, Cali eats a lot more than you would think, so don't expect a cheap meal." He laughed.

--

May 4, 2011 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Spartan historians make a good pay check. I think I can handle it. I'll let you choose the resturant. I'll call Cali and tell her where. Lead the way." Lock laughed, heading out of the warehouse.

--

May 4, 2011 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Dejango laughed, "You forgot something." He Smriked and grabbed Cali's cell phone out of his pocket "Eh, no problem though. I can call Our home phone though. Assumeing Cali isn't sleeping."

--

May 4, 2011 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Well, you go do that. I need to go get my wallet. Meet you guys there!" Lock stated as he walked back to his house.

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

"Alright." Dejango said and ran back home.

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Later at the resturant... "You guys having a good time? I know I am." Lock asked.

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Cali smiled and laid her head on Dejango "Yeah." she purred at Dejango. "Yeha, thanks." Dejango replied to Lock.

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"No problem, man. Who's ready for dessert? Waitress!" Lock yelled

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

When lock yelled for a waitress a white fox walked up, intresting as it was she said " Hey Cali! Heyy Dejango!" and waved Happily.

"Hey Koti!" Cali smiled back. "We want dessert." Dejango demanded, smirking.

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Well, I'm missing something." he mumbled to himself. "Well, nice to meet you Koti. I'm Luke, but everyone calls me Lock. So, you work here?"

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Koti Pulled her own ear, "Sadly, but I guess that's alright. I mean you can make a lot of money just from being a stripper and all..." she trailed off as her Dejango and Cali started laughing.  Then Koti got her voice back, "Anyway, nice to meet you, Lock was it? What can I get you?"

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Still laughing with the others, he pulls himself together. "Whatever these two lovebirds want. By the why, when's the wedding?"

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Koti inched herself into a seat next to Lock, "Ah, yes when is it?!" Dejango smiled and brushed his fingers through Cali's brown hair. "Sometime in September, we hope." Cali put her hand on her face and rested her arm on the table. Then sighed lovingly. 

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Ah.... dai ja vu." Lock said to himself, loud enough for the others to hear. "You guys look just like me and Alexa when we were dating... Good times..."

--

May 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Cali blinked her eyes, "Were?" she took Dejango's hand out of her hair and put her head down on the table. Koti bit a french fry then threw it at Lock. "So, what do you guys want?" she aked playing with her long baby blue fake nails.

--

May 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Don't worry, you guys are different. You won't break up over stupid socks." Lock grumbled. "I promise."

--

May 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Cali didn't lift her head, she just made an "urrrrrrrrrrrhg." sound, then asked, "would you mind telling us the story of your break up? I know you wont." Koti ate another french fry then made walking fingers up locks arm. "Hey, have you guys heard of the red Pancake?" She asked, throwing another french fry on the floor.

--

May 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Too humiliating..... Still, guys, choose dessert. Seriously, I'm starving!" Lock exclaimed. He got more than one random person to look at him funny.

--

May 5, 2011 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imaproffie@thisstuff
Administrator

Cali looked up, through her ears were still flattened. "I- I'm not..-" "Yes you are! Don't lie!" Dejango said tickling her.  Cali laughed.  "Okay Okay, What do you want Dejango?"   Dejango whispered something in Cali's ear and Cali smiled wildly. "Heehee! Okay! Koti, Get us the Chocolate and strawberry love Pairfait!" Koti jumped off the chair, her low pigtails swinging. "Okay, what do you want Lock?"

--

May 5, 2011 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.