Role Playing

Subtitle

Roleplaying Forums

Forum Home > Role playing > General

*Names are too Mainstream*
Site Owner

The next day...

Lock was on his way to work when he remembered something, Hey, doesn't Cali off from work today? So, he decided to go see if they wanted an all expenses paid trip to the museum. So, he started walking over to their house.

--

I have a fedora, your argument is invalid.

May 14, 2011 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali woke up and flicked her ears, Dejango was still asleep. She didn't blame him though, being a fireman, he had to get up at the crack of dawn every morning on his shift. So he  probably wanted to sleep in. She slinked out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Lock was about to their house when he stopped for a moment. Wouldn't they be asleep? he thought. So, he decided to go to work and call them later and ask them. So, he started changing courses to the museum.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali took her hair out of the ponytail and  took off her shirt, then started brushing her hair, and fixing it up.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

He got to the museum when he noticed, the museum was under construction. The least he could do was help, so he offered an extra hand to the construction workers.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali grabbed a sleeveless yellow shirt, with long skinny jeans and black flats. she took a quick shower then put them all on right after, then grabbed her cell phone to check her texts.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

The worker accepted the help, and in almost no time, Lock, as well as the rest of the workers, were getting their hands dirty....-er. After a while, It turned out that Lock had decreased the expected time in half. Not bad.... he said to himself.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali turned her phone on, but then Dejango stalked in right before she could check her texts, Dejango was suprisingly good at getting ready very quietly.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

"Well Hello there pretty lady." He said, in a mocking tone.  Cali rolled her eyes and laughed "Haha, okay okay,don't start anything." Dejango smirked. "Where are we going today."

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

It seemed late enough and they were finished construction, so Lock texted Cali, John, and Dejango to see if they wanted to come.

--

May 14, 2011 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali phone beeped and she looked at it, it was a text from Lock, "How about the muesuem? we can hang out in my studio?!" Dejango grabbed the keys to his motocycle, "Sure thing!"

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Lock waited outside the museum for his friends to come by. Just then, John showed up. "Hey John! Nice of you to join us- I mean me." Lock smirked

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dejango jumped onto the front of his motorcycle and cali hopped on behind him.

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Lock looked around. "I guess they're not coming," Lock said, starting for the museum door.

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali and Dejango pulled over by the museum when they saw Lock, "Hey!" Cali shouted.

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Lock turned around. "You guys made it! Come on in..." Lock led them inside the museum.

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali grabbed Dejango's hand "Heylockberightbackgottsgoforasec!" she said,fast and mashed together. running off somewhere.

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Lock was suspicious, so he told the others to wait and went back to follow Cali.

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Cali, with Dejango, ran off torwards her art studio.

--

May 14, 2011 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

What could she be doing.... he thought to himself. One way to find out.... he continued to follow them to their destination.

--

May 14, 2011 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.