Role Playing

Subtitle

Roleplaying Forums

Forum Home > Role playing > It's not what it looks like.. I promise!

[email protected]
Administrator

Yesterday was great and all.

It started out with Dallyce being alone again.. but her friends all reunited at a party that they planned, she was really glad to be there, but when nobody could get along like they used to Dallyce grabs her and leaves, Raj followes her and tries to talk her out of it, but after a while of walking and arguing, they end up in some wierd house thing. Finnally Dallyce gives up and tells raj what her problem is, and Raj tells her that She never has to be alone and that he really loves her and has for a while.  Thenthey somehow become best friends again and and up doing some stuff then are dating or something like that..

Today Dallyce wakes up alone, she calls for Raj, who dosen't show up. She freaks out and cries, thinking that she just let Raj take advantage of her, and that she was a complete idiot, but  five minutes later Raj shows up explaining that he was out exploring while she was sleeping. Then they talk and worry about what they're going to tell everyone.

Right now, Dallyce and Raj are at Raj's house where Dallyce has just brought some of her stuff to; She's moving in.

I know a person who might not be so happy to hear that though..

July 17, 2012 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dallyce slowly walked through the hallways the connected Raj's bedroom and his main room. Her boots making sounds as she moved, she peered through the entrance, then aproached Raj, who was leaning on a wall.

Raj looked over and smiled at Dallyce. He wrapped his arms around her waist, Then quickly swung around and pinned her down on the wall, grinning.

--

July 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venus.

As soon as Venus awoke, her head started to throb with a pulsing pain. Dragging herself, she managed to make it to the kitchen and pop a few pills. She hadn't apologized to Dallyce for being so fussy, so she planed to do so. Her morning routine went as planned, showering and putting on a simple pair of shorts and an old t-shirt. After she tied her shoe laces, she grabbed a muffin, not sure if it was fresh. Today was important.

Once she opened the door, the crisp morning air filled her lungs. Now to Dallyce's house...She thought. Jogging, she made it to her friends house. She was eager to talk to her. Two knocks on the door. Nothing. A few more knocks. Hm..I thought she'd be up..

Venus grew impatient and hollered. "Dallyce! Open the door!" ..Nothing. Fury filled her. I shouldn't be mad, who knows what she's up to? She tried to reason with herself. So she waited. For a very long time. She didn't realized how agonizing it was to be patient. Whenever she wanted something, she'd make it happen. And if it wouldn't happen, she'd work something out to get over it. Make it happen..

Without thinking, she slowly walked backwards, and lunged towards the door. Bam! "Shit..ugh!" Venus spat words out as she caressed her arms. Worry spread into her paranoid mind. Bam! Bam!....Bam! She knew that if she was there, she would have heard this noise by now.

Venus made it to the windows, barely. She peered inside. Some items were missing, but the most important thing was gone. Dallyce.

Raj! I knew I was right about him..She assumed. By now, She was a bit bloody, but not too much. Taking her time, she walked to Raj's home. When she got there, she crossed her arms and sighed. If I go in there and she's not there..Raj'll completely hate me. But I have to. I know she's there..Yeah, I'm right. Venus was stubborn and didn't want to accept the fact that she might be wrong. It was one of her worst traits.

Knowing that her arms failed to have any strength, she was counting on her legs to bust that baby open. "I'm here Dallyce!" She shouted as she kicked the door with all the power her body could use at once. The door budged a bit, not knocking it down, but opened slightly. Wow..I didn't expect that. Yeah man! Venus gave herself some mental positivity.

There on the wall, was Dallyce. Pinned on the wall. Venus's body was still when she saw Raj. He had his arms around her waist, wearing a grin that Venus could only explain as a lustful expression.

Venus decided to keep calm. for Dallyce's sake. "Raj?" said Venus, walking slowly up to the two. "First, get your hands off of her. Second, tell me, what in the HELL you're doing, letting your hormones control you like that." She had to hold her hands together to keep from hurting anyone. "Oh..and..Hey Dallyce."

July 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dallyce shrieked a little and jerked when a loud sound came from the door and Venus walked in. She exchanged a glance with Raj, blushing and then looked over a Venus, speechless.

Raj couldn't belive it. Of all people to walk in on this, it would be Venus. "ah..uuuh.. Venus.. he- Wait.. what are you doing in my house.." He slowly moved his arms from Dallyce's sides and folded them awkwardly.

--

July 18, 2012 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venus.

"Shut it Raj, why wouldn't I be here?" She asked. Venus took Dallyce by the hand and embraced her in a hug. "Are you alright, dude?" She looked back at Raj. "You didn't answer me. What were you doing?" Venus raised her voice a little. She turned away from Dallyce, now in Raj's face, piercing his chest with her finger. "Trying to kiss'er up, weren't you? Well, If I were you, I would keep it romantic. Girls like that gooey lovey-dovey crap."

--

"I don't understand a lot of things, But one thing I DO know is that you're a total faggot."

July 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator
Dallyce slunk away from Venus out of embarrassment and fear. "Venus...me... I.. Uh." Raj took a step back he hated to admit it, but he was actually scared of Venus...and terrified of what she would do to him when she finds out what he and dallyce did. "look. Please leave. Get out if my house. Leave me and Dallyce alone."
--

July 18, 2012 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venus.

The anger drained out of Venus and all that was left was the same braindead feeling she always had. "I just want to know if she's okay. If she's okay, you can proceed to fuck her brains out. Whatever floats your boat. I wanna get out of here anyways." Venus exaggerated.

--

"I don't understand a lot of things, But one thing I DO know is that you're a total faggot."

July 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator
Dallyce tested up a little. She tended to overreact to things. Normally she'd just sit and watch but she couldn't take it anymore. "VENUS!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Then she sat down on the floor. "your insensitivity discusts me, you know that?" Raj growled. He jumped back when Dallyce screamed, he'd never heard her scream that loud before. Then he watched her sink to the ground, "look what you did this time. You bitch!" Raj accused as he crouched down next to her.
--

July 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venus.

Venus put a hand to her chest and looked completely confused. "Me?!" She couldn't help it anymore. "What do you want me to do?! Fuckin' sit pretty and do nothing for my friend?" Venus made a V shape under her chin. "I'm not an angel."  She grabbed some of her leftover muffin and shoved it in his mouth. "EAT IT MOTHERFUCKER!" Venus didn't care about anyone but herself sometimes. She needed to stop being so self centered and get along with Raj. Now, in one of her rage episodes, she pushed him, hoping to get him on the floor. He'd have to push her off. Venus shoved some more muffin. "THOSE AREN'T CHOCOLATE CHIPS, THEY'RE BLUEBERRIES!" She teased.

--

July 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Raj fell to the ground and jerked around, spitting out muffin. What was wrong with her?! He raised her his knees, hoping to hit her stomache. "What the fuck's wrong with you!?" He yelled, through food.

Dallyce looked up to See Venus and Raj. She crawled over to them and daintily wrapped her arms around Venus and shut her eyes. "Stop! Leave him alone!" She squealed.

--

July 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Venus.

Suddenly, Venus stopped fighting back. She grabbed Dallyce's arms and tried to throw them back. "Don't touch me." Venus stood up shakily. I can't believe these two. Without another word, she walked out the front door. She didn't know what kind of a mess she left behind, because she didn't look back.

--

July 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Dallyce fell backward, watching Venus walk out. She raised her arm. "VE-" Raj grabbed her hand and cut her off. "No. Leave her be...If she really cares about you then she'll be back, and she'll grow to except us." Dallyce stared into his eyes. "You really think so?" Raj pulled her to his chest and nuzzled her. Then paused for a second.
"...No."

--

July 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.