Role Playing

Subtitle

Roleplaying Forums

Forum Home > Role playing > Headed for the city lights.

[email protected]
Administrator

Rhoslin, who you my also know as Raj, is one of the cockiest people you would ever meet. Why? ecause he thinks he's singing and dancing talents are going to take him real far in the future.

So when he gets the opportunity of a lifetime, an offer to go on "tour" with a few select others, the problem: He must leave his home in Tromso, all his friends and his girlfriend Dallyce, for some time and travel to the big cities and reach his dreams, so what kind of people wilol Raj encounter? How will things end up? only time will tell.

--

October 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

*Names are too Mainstream*
Site Owner

"Okay, thanks Dad." Rocky said, as she hung up the phone. On a road trip up north, her car broke down half way. So, she had to call her dad in New York to see if he could somehow get her car fixed and back home, despite how far away he was. It would take him at least a month to get her, so for the time being, she was stuck in the city.

--

I have a fedora, your argument is invalid.

October 17, 2012 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

jumping from the steps of the bus, Raj let out a loud sigh of exitment. He couldn't believe he was finnally here, gripping his suitcase, he began to trot across the sidewalk merrily, making his way towards his new apartment for the rest of the year, or however long he'd be staying here.

--

October 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Rocky looked side to side, spotting a car shop, named "Denver Car Repair". She figured that she would try to push it the 20 yard distance. She looked around, trying to see someone that might be willing to help her push the car there.

--

October 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Checking out each sign as he walked, taking in all the sights of this new place, Raj hummed to himself. He noticed a car, and a girl stading near it, he studied her carefully, she seemed strangly farmiliar. Pulling his case behind him, the boy stepped to her. "Hey, Kalaro, do I by any chance know you from somewhere?" He grinned and let go of the case, Raj's overconfident side about to take over.

--

October 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"I think so, can you help me move my car? It broke down, and I need someone to help me push it over to the car place. Not that you'd be my first choice, but oh well." Rocky replied.

--

October 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

"Yeah yeah, You noticed the big guns? I get it." Raj flexed his scrawny-sharpie covered arms, nothing happened, although Raj winked as if something did. He turned the the car, "I guess I'll help you, if I can put my stuff in the back."

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"It won't do you much good, the car won't start. But sure, I guess." She said, leniently.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Lifting up the trunk, Raj tossed his Bag and case in the back. "So how far are you planning to get this car?, cause I might have somewhere to be." He folded his lanky arms.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Just down to that repair shop." She said, pointing to it so he knew where to go. "And why would anyone like you have somewhere to be?" She said jokingly, while putting the car in drive.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Glancing in the direction of the shop, then back at Rocky, Raj fixed up his hair, making sure his quiff stayed perfectly in place. "Me? Why wouldn't I have anywhere to be?" He chuckled.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"What, it isn't obvious? Just get the car there in one piece, hotshot." She replied.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

"Wtach it girly, sorry to Tell ya' , but I'm taken." He closed the trunk. "You can look, butcha' can't touch." dusting himself off, he started again. "Actually, Maybe a little touching wouldn't hurt, you're no so bad yourself." Raj nudged Rocky with his elbow, a mischievious smile on his face.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Just don't break the car." She said, trying to change the subject back.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

Rolling his eyes playfully, Raj placed his hands on the vehicle and pushed it as hard it he could, despite his efforts, the car didn't budge.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Well, thats anticlimatic." Rocky says with a laugh. "You'd think that an arm that would be able to handle a sharpie for that long would be able to move a stopped car."

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

"Oh, whatever.." Raj tried to find someway to defend himself, slightly wishing he wasn't always covered in sharpies stripes and marks. "It's just.. been a while.." He tried his hardest to push the car once more.

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Been a while since you picked up a sharpie? Doesn't look like it."

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Administrator

"Well, I-.." Raj sighed. "You know what I mean, just. come help me."

--

October 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

"Well, looks like the strongman needs help." She said jokingly, helping him push the car.

--

October 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.